Friday, May 27, 2011

Dance, dance, dance

Tomorrow is going to be my biggest debut, to date.

I'm going to be doing the opening dance for what is probably the biggest concert in Korea. 20 of the most popular groups are coming and doing a joint 3 and a half hour concert. During the latter part of our group's opening 1 and a half minute dance (we are all foreigners) the 3 famous celebrity hosts and the groups will join us on stage.

Overall it seems like a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to it. Did I mention that its also being broadcast on public television? I already told my friends to watch, so I've gotta do it well. After the dance, we get tickets to go sit and watch the concert. I hope there is some time where I can hang out with the celebrities though! I don't really care about getting a signature, but it would be cool to take a photo with them or to make a friend I can go hang out with sometime haha.

So tonight is the rehearsal where we do a run through of everything at the event site, just to work out any kinks. Tomorrow morning is another rehearsal, then we have to wait around at the stadium for 8 hours before the show actually starts... so I guess I'm stuck there all day from 7am to 10pm. But between the concert on Saturday and hanging out with 세진 on Sunday it should be a good weekend.

I'll do my best to put my performance up on the internet for those of you who don't get Korean TV channels =p

Also, got a new haircut so people would stop saying that I look like Harry Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment